6 Surprising Things You Didn’t Know About Plastic Surgery
Plastic surgery is a common procedure in the United States and other countries. But surprisingly, even with the high cost of it, Americans spend less than 0.5% of their income on plastic surgery.
Six surprising things about plastic surgery that you didn’t know:
1. The average price for a rhinoplasty procedure is $2,600 USD
2. The average cost of a nose job in Turkey is $3,000 USD
3. The average cost for a boob job in Thailand is $4,500 USD
4. There are over 5 million cosmetic procedures performed in the US every year
5. More than half of all American women have had some form of cosmetic surgery by age 45 or 46 years old
6. In the U.S., more than 1 million people get plastic surgery each year
Why Do People Get Plastic Surgery?
Plastic surgery is a popular choice for people who want to improve their appearance. With the rise in the number of surgeries, people are wondering why do people get plastic surgery.
There are many reasons why people get plastic surgery. Some of them include: physical, mental and emotional changes, a desire to look more attractive, and an unfulfilled need to feel unique.
6 Surprising Things About Plastic Surgery in Turkey
Turkey is a country with a population of 78 million. There are more than 20,000 plastic surgeons in the country. The medical tourism industry has increased by 40 percent in the last year alone and is expected to continue to grow at a steady pace.
1) Turkey has had more plastic surgeries than any other European country, with an estimated 848,000 procedures performed in 2015.
2) The average cost of plastic surgery in Turkey is $8,095 USD
3) In 2016, there were over 1 million cosmetic surgical procedures performed in Turkey.
How Does the Cost of Rhinoplasty Vary by Country?
The cost of rhinoplasty varies depending on which country the patient resides in. For example, the nose job cost per country is around $3,000 USD for a nose job in the United States and around $2,000 USD for a nose job in Turkey.
The cost of plastic surgery procedure also varies by country. For example, the turkey’s plastic surgery procedure costs are about $1,000 USD.
Are There Cheap and Affordable Plastic Surgery Procedures Too?
In Turkey, rhinoplasty is a cheap and affordable procedure. It costs around $2,000 in the country.
A rhinoplasty is a plastic surgery procedure that reshapes the nose. It can be done to correct a deviated septum or to change the shape of the nose.
Rhinoplasty is one of the most popular plastic surgeries in Turkey and it’s one of the cheapest procedures as well.
The Cost of Rhinoplasty Can Be Quite High But There Are Ways to Dip Your Toes Into It
The prices of rhinoplasty vary across countries. In Turkey, the cost of nose job is around $5000.
The cost of rhinoplasty can be quite high but there are ways to dip your toes into it. For example, you can try out a cheaper alternative like Botox or fillers in order to see if it works for you before going for a more expensive surgery like rhinoplasty.